-->

Billboard Ads

Billboar ads here

lifestyle, quotes, quotes on travel, solo travel quotes, travel alone benefits, travel alone quotes, travel quotes,
Travel quotes to inspire you

1. To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the most pleasant sensations in the world. You are surrounded by adventure.

2. All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveller is unaware. 

3. A good traveller has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving. 

4. Traveling solo does not always mean you’re alone. Most often, you meet marvelous people along the way and make connections that last a lifetime. 

5. One doesn’t discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.

6. Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.

7. I’ve not ceased being fearful, I’ve gone ahead despite the pounding in my heart that says: turn back, turn back, you’ll die if you go too far.

8. “What am I doing here?”

9. When one realizes that his life is worthless he either commits suicide or travels.

10. Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live in?

11. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

12. Travelling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, ‘I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station’.

13. You don’t have to be rich to travel well...

14. I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.

15. The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.

16. Bizarre travel plans are dancing lessons from God.

17. You do not travel if you are afraid of the unknown, you travel for the unknown, that reveals you with yourself.


For more awesomeness, follow Mr Jubilant of Jubilant Town on Twitter HERE.
By